Why We Are The Best Carpet Cleaners in Versailles KY
We strive to make sure we not only satisfy our clients by the amazing results our cleaning system helps us to achieve, but we also want to make sure you have a great experience with our company as well. From the moment you pick up the phone to call to us pulling out of the driveway, your 100% satisfaction is our goal.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
After years of experience, we have put together a carpet cleaning process and that’s why we believe we’re best carpet cleaners in Versailles KY.
- Pre Vacuuming – Many of our customers or clients like to vacuum before we arrive and we appreciate it. The best thing you can do besides having a professional carpet cleaner clean your carpet is to vacuum regularly. To get the best carpet cleaning results we vacuum the carpet before cleaning to remove as much dry soil as possible. This is so our green cleaning solutions can work hard to break up the embedded soil that regular vacuuming can’t remove.
- Pre Spraying & Spotting – After a very through vacuuming, we will apply our green cleaning solution that begins breaking up the embedded soils. As the solution dwells it penetrates into the fiber releasing the soil’s bond. Our cleaning solutions does a great job at removing a majority of spots from the carpet, but at times we need to bring in specialty spotting products that help to remove those more difficult spots.
- Rinsing – After we have given our cleaning solution time to break up the soils and our specialty spotting agents to work, we rinse the carpet with the powerful Vortex carpet cleaning system. The Vortex gives us the ability to thoroughly flush the dirt, dust, and spills out of the carpet while removing the majority of moisture we are using to get the carpet clean. Removing more moisture means we are removing more soil and more water which will keep the carpet cleaner longer and lessen the amount of time before the carpet is dry.
- Speed Drying & Grooming – After we have thoroughly rinse and extracted the carpet we will place carpet drying fans in the areas after we have cleaned them. This will help you to get back to normal life as quickly as possible.
- Carpet Protector – Having a carpet protector applied to the carpet is an optional service we provide. The benefits to having it applied after cleaning are: 1) your vacuuming will be more efficient because the soil cannot bond to the carpet as easily, 2) liquids have a harder time penetrating the carpet fibers making spots and spills more easily removable, 3) it will prolong the life of your carpet and protect your investment.
NOTE: After we leave the carpet may still be very slightly damp. If you need to walk on it we recommend a fresh pair of socks or house slippers and to take caution when going from slightly damp carpet to hard surface areas as your feet may become slippery. If you opted to have carpet protector applied we recommend you do not walk on the carpet at all if possible to allow the protector to properly cure to the carpet fibers.